Montessori Guidance from a Distance.
In order to better serve families that are quarantined, and to provide students with an introduction to Montessori learning at home, we are pleased to offer a Remote Learning Program. For a flat, low monthly rate, remote learners beginning at 18 months of age will be provided with a variety of home learning opportunities, such as:
- Weekly Class Meeting: Parents can help students log on to a live weekly circle time via Google Meet, featuring interactive lessons, songs, and socialization opportunities
- Weekly Story, Song, or Montessori Presentation: Our staff will create an original video each week to add to to our Remote Learning Library, which features dozens of educational and age-appropriate on-demand videos
- Monthly One-on-one Meeting with a Montessori Teacher: Families will develop a connection with one of our certified Montessori Head Teachers, who can assist to guide the child toward beneficial home learning opportunities using onhand materials
- Monthly Newsletter: Stay connected with our community and the staff and families on campus with our informative email update
- Material Lending Library: Borrow a variety of unique and age-appropriate materials with which your child can engage at home
- Priority on our Enrollment Waitlist: When you are ready for your child to participate in on-campus learning, you’ll be given first consideration as a current enrollee
Contact us to learn more!