1. Take Us for a Test Drive
Plenty of ideas seem great in theory, but don’t pan out in the real world. When families visit a prospective caregiver in person, they have the best opportunity to evaluate whether the program is a good match for parents’ expectations of cleanliness, quality care, shared values, and more!
2. Register Your Child
Submit an Admission Application in person, by fax, or email and pay securely online for the one-time application/registration fee.
3. Secure an Enrollment Date
Confirm the admission date presented on the registration confirmation email or join our interest list to be among the first to learn about future openings as they arise.
4. Submit Registration Materials
Provide our office with a complete enrollment packet, including payment of registration/materials fees and first month’s tuition, vaccination record, Physician’s Report, and additional records.
5. Get to Know Our School
Visit the new classroom with your child 2-3 times immediately prior to the enrollment date. Meet teachers, ease separation anxiety, and become familiar with the classroom and routines.
The Growing Place Montessori welcomes families of any race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, family structure or sexual orientation to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities of the school. Enrollment and placement at The Growing Place Montessori is founded on equal consideration and opportunity for all applicants and is based on the following:
- Developmental and emotional readiness for class work (new or transferring students must demonstrate academic readiness for the appropriate level).
- Affiliation with the school
- Appropriateness of the match between family and school and the family’s resonance with our core beliefs
- Temperament that balances the class